About the Position
The Content Writer will be working in a fast-paced environment and will work closely with other teams across the organization to create the greatest various content to help promote AbleDocs’ suite of products and services.
As the Content Writer, you will work with our Marketing & Communications (MARCOM) team to:
- Produce strong, creative written work that fuels our strategic SEO objectives and content marketing goals
- Create copy for:
- Blog articles
- Landing pages
- Social media
- Product descriptions
- Unique selling propositions
- College or University education or combination of schooling and work
- Strong understanding of all Microsoft Suite Products (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Shows initiative to not only support, but also to improve the organization.
- Demonstrate collaborative behavior and a “team-first” attitude.
- Flexibility to work extended hours and/or weekends to meet training
deadlines and client needs.
- Highly organized and focused individual
- Must have a high level of initiative, flexibility, and confidentiality.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Bonus Points for:
- Bonus points for experience with digital accessibility concepts (WCAG, PDF/UA
Life at AbleDocs
AbleDocs continues to expand and has many opportunities for growth. We offer full employment packages, including full-time salaries, flexible work hours, employee benefits, bonuses, and participation in our profit-sharing program.
We will work with you to establish deep and professional knowledge of the technologies we use, support you with training for your ongoing learning and development and support you within our collaborative environment.
Strong communication skills are a key part of your success with us as this is a remote working environment.
AbleDocs is committed to providing equal opportunities to all employees and applicants. Please let us know if you require any accommodations throughout the hiring process. We know the confidence gap and imposter syndrome can get in the way of meeting spectacular candidates, so please don’t hesitate to apply — we’d love to hear from you.