About the Position
This position is part of the Production Team of AbleDocs Inc., remediating PDF documents, in accordance with PDF/UA standards.
- Remediation of PDF documents, in accordance with PDF/UA standards and AbleDocs remediation standards.
- Ensure Client Specific Requirements are met for assigned work.
- Ensure testing of PDF/UA compliance is completed, utilizing QuickFix Checker and PAC 3, Acrobat Adobe Checker prior to document submission.
- Efficient documentation of your activities within the AD Online system and proper placement of documents to appropriate Phase, once completed. This includes time management when working on files and filling out appropriate client time tracking sheets.
- Update supervisor with progress of assignments, delays, or any concerns of meeting the deadlines or allocated time on the file.
- Coordinating with other technicians to ensure there is consistency between multiple documents of a similar structure or within the same contract. This includes coordinating with other Remediation staff to ensure there is consistency between multiple documents of a similar structure.
- Utilize notes and comments within the files and our online communication systems to report any issues within specific documents to Quality Control.
- Completed adjustments if requested. Note observations from Quality Control feedback reports.
Other duties as assigned.
- College or University studies; graduate students are welcome
- Exceptional communication skills
- Understanding of AbleDocs Internal ADOline systems and flow of production operations.
- Excellent time management.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Skilled with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Adobe Acrobat
- Team player
- Remote work
Life at AbleDocs
AbleDocs continues to expand and has many opportunities for growth. We offer full employment packages, including full-time salaries, flexible work hours, employee benefits, bonuses, and participation in our profit-sharing program.
We will work with you to establish deep and professional knowledge of the technologies we use, support you with training for your ongoing learning and development and support you within our collaborative environment.
Strong communication skills are a key part of your success with us as this is a remote working environment.
AbleDocs is committed to providing equal opportunities to all employees and applicants. Please let us know if you require any accommodations throughout the hiring process. We know the confidence gap and imposter syndrome can get in the way of meeting spectacular candidates, so please don’t hesitate to apply — we’d love to hear from you.