About the Position
The Program Coordinator will interact with various departments to ensure a seamless flow of project delivery between different product offerings and regional teams. In this role, you will be responsible for the efficiency and effectiveness of the teams you work with.
As the Program Coordinator, you will work with our team to:
- Manage workflow between various teams.
- Contact clients with updates and clarifications regarding their orders.
- Manage production schedules, deadlines and deliveries.
- Provide additional support to the team to enable them to complete their work and meet deadlines.
- Oversee daily operations
- Use and maintain planning, reporting and tracking systems.
- Provide regular reports to Senior Management Teams
- Complete special projects as needed or requested.
Other duties as required.
- 2+ years of relevant experience involving complex scheduling
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Flexibility to work extended hours to meet project deadlines.
- Highly organized and focused individual, adept in simultaneously managing multiple tasks.
- Must have a high level of initiative, flexibility, discretion, and confidentiality.
- Must have strong organizational skills along with scheduling experience.
- Dynamic thinking and problem-solving skills
- Strong Leadership, verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to manage a team of varying skills and functions
Life at AbleDocs
AbleDocs continues to expand and has many opportunities for growth. We offer full employment packages, including full-time salaries, flexible work hours, employee benefits, bonuses, and participation in our profit-sharing program.
We will work with you to establish deep and professional knowledge of the technologies we use, support you with training for your ongoing learning and development and support you within our collaborative environment.
Strong communication skills are a key part of your success with us as this is a remote working environment.
AbleDocs is committed to providing equal opportunities to all employees and applicants. Please let us know if you require any accommodations throughout the hiring process. We know the confidence gap and imposter syndrome can get in the way of meeting spectacular candidates, so please don’t hesitate to apply — we’d love to hear from you.