About the Position
The Sales Executive will support the growth of the business through direct and channel sales. We are seeking a driven, motivated, high-energy individual with experience in building and maintaining strong client relationships.
Closing sales and hitting targets are core to the focus of this role along with a strong commitment to ensuring the delivery of excellent client service.
This position is part of the Sales Team of AbleDocs your roles and responsibilities are, but not limited to:
- Penetrating the marketplace via prospecting.
- Generates leads.
- Meeting or exceeding sales goals.
- Preparing weekly and monthly reports if required.
- Giving sales presentations to a range of prospective clients.
- Coordinating sales efforts with marketing programs.
- Understanding and promoting company programs.
- Preparing and submitting sales contracts for orders.
- Visiting (Virtual and / or in person) clients & potential clients to evaluate needs.
- Maintaining client records.
- Answering client questions about credit terms, products, prices, and availability.
- Utilize the AbleDocs CRM tool to log all prospecting information. Currently using PipeDrive, experience with this will be an advantage.
- Other duties related to this role as required.
- A minimum of 5 years experience as an individual contributor selling end user solutions and services
- A minimum of 5 years of experience selling into senior and C-suite line-of-business executives
- Track record of hunting and account penetration.
- Experience accurately preparing and delivering sales presentations and proposals that show the business value and impact of AbleDocs’ services and solutions.
- Ability to work in a collaborative team environment.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong Microsoft Office experience; Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Self-motivated person who can produce results with minimal oversight.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills when dealing with clients, team members, and management.
- Proven ability to multi-task and meet timelines.
Familiar and comfortable with remote work.
Life at AbleDocs
AbleDocs continues to expand and has many opportunities for growth. We offer full employment packages, including full-time salaries, flexible work hours, employee benefits, bonuses, and participation in our profit-sharing program.
We will work with you to establish deep and professional knowledge of the technologies we use, support you with training for your ongoing learning and development and support you within our collaborative environment.
Strong communication skills are a key part of your success with us as this is a remote working environment.
AbleDocs is committed to providing equal opportunities to all employees and applicants. Please let us know if you require any accommodations throughout the hiring process. We know the confidence gap and imposter syndrome can get in the way of meeting spectacular candidates, so please don’t hesitate to apply — we’d love to hear from you.