Senior Sales Executive, Scandinavia
About the Position
We’re looking for a driven, high-energy, motivated individual who is passionate about closing sales and hitting targets with a strong commitment to excellent client service.
This role has a competitive base salary plus generous commission plan.
- Always maintain a high degree of professionalism, courteousness, and friendliness.
- Visit (virtual and/or in-person) clients and potential clients to evaluate needs.
- Understand AbleDocs’ products and services, and stay abreast of updates and additions
- Prepare weekly and monthly reports if required.
- Give sales presentations to a range of prospective government clients.
- Maintain client records.
- Other duties as required.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience as an individual contributor selling end-user solutions and services.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience selling to senior and C-suite line-of-business executives.
Life at AbleDocs
AbleDocs continues to expand and has many opportunities for growth. We offer full employment packages, including full-time salaries, flexible work hours, employee benefits, bonuses, and participation in our profit-sharing program.
We will work with you to establish deep and professional knowledge of the technologies we use, support you with training for your ongoing learning and development and support you within our collaborative environment.
Strong communication skills are a key part of your success with us as this is a remote working environment.
AbleDocs is committed to providing equal opportunities to all employees and applicants. Please let us know if you require any accommodations throughout the hiring process. We know the confidence gap and imposter syndrome can get in the way of meeting spectacular candidates, so please don’t hesitate to apply — we’d love to hear from you.